Extended Day Program
The ICS Extended Day Program provides after- school care to the children enrolled at Immaculate Conception School. Program staff seek to help children achieve balanced growth physically, mentally and intellectually by creating a caring, well-supervised environment, and by reinforcing the values and social skills that are taught in the school. The Immaculate Conception School Extended Day Program is licensed and regulated by the Maryland State Department of Education Child Care Division (MSDE CCD). Space and capacity limits are dictated and regulated by MSDE CCD protocols.
The Mission of The ICS Extended Day Program is to provide a safe, caring environment outside of school hours, where respect for Catholic values and the well-being of the child are evident.
Immaculate Conception Extended Day Program:
- Is licensed and operated by a qualified, caring and dedicated staff.
- Has games, equipment, books, etc., available for students to use who attend our program.
- Offers periods of unstructured outdoor play, (weather permitting), and indoor play.
- Includes a quiet atmosphere for students to study and do their homework.
Extended Day Program Hours and Attendance Policies
Registration is required for all students attending Extended Day.
Registered students may attend only on committed days of attendance. Drop-in attendance is not permitted.
Registered students in our program are cared for during the following hours:
- After School Care is available for students in Pre-K through 8th grade from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Students may be picked up anytime within this window. Parents must sign their student out at the Middle School Ware Avenue entrance.
- The program will not be in session on early dismissal days, scheduled days off, or holidays.
- ICS Extended Day follows the decisions of the Baltimore County Public School System regarding early dismissals and closures due to weather. If Baltimore County cancels afternoon and evening activities, Extended Day will be closed.
Fees and Payment Policies for 2022-2023 School Year
Annual Registration Fee
$30 per student
Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Fees are assessed based upon committed days of attendance, based upon the program registration for your student.
- Fees are due in advance of attendance, payable on the first day of each month.
- Fees will not be due for excused absences due to illness, excused absences due to student attendance at an extracurricular activity, early dismissal days (after-care only), or school closures.
After School Care:
- $15 per day for 1st child
- $13 per day for 2nd child
- $11 per day for 3rd child
- $10 per day for 4th child
A $20 late fee will be charged for late pick-ups beginning at 6:01 p.m. and will accrue every 15 minutes thereafter.
For additional information, please contact:
Mrs. Margee Geare
Director of Extended Day
410-427-4915 | firstname.lastname@example.org