Extended Day Program
The Immaculate Conception Extended Day Program is a part of The Immaculate Conception School and provides before- and after- school care to the children enrolled at The Immaculate Conception School. The ICS Extended Day Program seeks to help children achieve balanced growth physically, mentally and intellectually by creating a caring, well-supervised environment. The program reinforces the values and social skills that are taught in the school.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are unable to offer before-school care at this time and have reduced our after-school care program hours to 3:00 p.m. through 5:00 p,.m. only.
The Mission of The ICS Extended Day Program is to provide a safe, caring environment outside of school hours, where respect for Catholic values and the well-being of the child are evident.
Immaculate Conception Extended Day Program:
- Is licensed and operated by a qualified, caring and dedicated staff.
- Has games, equipment, books, etc., available for students to use who attend our program.
- Offers periods of unstructured outdoor play, (weather permitting), and indoor play.
- Includes a quiet atmosphere for students to study and do their homework.
Extended Day Program Information
Registration is required for all students attending Extended Day. Any child not picked up within 15 minutes of the end of the school day will be sent to the Extended Day program. Parents will be charged a $20.00 fee.
Registered students in our program are cared for during the following hours:
- Before School Care (7:00 A.M. – 7:30 A.M.) (Kindergarten through 8th grade only)
We regret that we are unable to offer before-school care for 2020-2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- After School Care (3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.) (PreK through 8th grade)
~The program is not open on early dismissal days, holidays, scheduled days off or when school is closed due to inclement weather. If we are in school and dismiss early because of inclement weather, Extended Day will be closed.
- Fees are due on the 1st day of each month and should include full payment for that month in advance
(i.e.: 1 child attending 5 days a week (approximately 20 days in September)= $240, due September 1st)
- Please make checks payable to ICS Extended Day
Please do not include Extended Day payments with any other school fees, such as tuition, school registration, etc.
NEW Family Registration Fee (2020-2021): *$25.00/child
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE PRICING.
After School (3:00 – 5:00 PM)
*Based on a consistent set schedule of attendance (2 or more days per week) (available for all PreK-8th Grade students)
- $12 per day for 1st child
- $ 10 per day for 2nd child
- $ 9 per day for 3rd child
Late Fee of $15.00 per each 15 minutes after 5:00 p.m.