Build Memories That Last A Lifetime At ICS.
Student activities are planned throughout the school year to enhance the academic curriculum, to promote school spirit, and to serve those in need throughout the entire community.
- Spring Virtual High School Fairs: On Monday, May 24, 2021, and Tuesday, June 22, 2021, the Department of Catholic Schools will be hosting virtual high school fairs for families interested in getting a jump-start on the high school admissions process. From 5:00 – 7:00 p.m., families will have the opportunity to engage representatives from Catholic high schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore. The sessions will provide a glimpse into the admissions process, highlight signature programs, and share information regarding scholarships, financial aid, transportation, and much more! Please visit https://www.archbalt.org/schools/our-schools/high-school-admissions/virtual-admissions/ to register. Upon registration, Zoom log-ins for the participating high schools will be provided, and families may select up to three schools to visit the evening of the fair. Additional virtual fairs will be held this fall on September 29, October 11, and November 2.
- NorthBay Summer Camp 2021: This is an incredible summer camp/educational opportunity for middle school students. Your student will learn so much while having SO MUCH FUN! The science studies of the Chesapeake Bay and the adventure elements of NorthBay which include the giant swing over the water and ziplines make this a fun, educational opportunity not to be missed. Click HERE for more details.
- O’Dwyer Summer Camp Opportunities for the Summer of 2021 for Grades 1st to 5th! This summer, the Archdiocese of Baltimore is offering a variety of summer camp options for students in grades 1st to 5th. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- Attention all school band members – both current and former band members: You are invited to join our top notch summer band program which is open to current and former members. Students will receive all new great music and perform in a concert. Former band members who miss playing their instrument or being in the school band — use this summer to be prepared to play again in the fall with your friends. The registration form is attached HERE and should be mailed to the Instrumental Music Program-Baltimore. If you are interested and would like more information, please contact your school band director, Mrs. Jennifer Weglein at email@example.com or call the Instrumental Music Program-Baltimore office at 410-442-5804.
- The Archdiocese of Baltimore Summer Learning Program: July 5th to August 13th, the Archdiocese of Baltimore is offering summer achievement opportunities in ELA & Math, open to students entering 3rd through 8th grade. This is a voluntary six week virtual academic program and more information is available HERE.
“We believe that everything happens as part of a larger plan and that our family crossed paths with several ICS families on athletic fields for a reason- to lead us to ICS. We have found the diversity, acceptance and open arms of ICS to be some of the brightest points of the school. Our son, York, has flourished academically, athletically and spiritually as a part of the ICS family and for this our family is blessed and very grateful”