Safety & Security
Our Greatest Priority
Immaculate Conception School has a complete and total commitment to the safety of our students.
Every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of your child while on our campus.
Our safety and security practices include, but are not limited to:
- Key fob access for all external doorways and elementary school classroom wings
- Forty-two security surveillance cameras inside and outside the buildings
- Raptor visitor management system to screen and track all school visitors
- VIRTUS training and screening for all personnel and volunteers. VIRTUS is the compliance management system that allows all parishes and schools to facilitate compliance with Archdiocesan child protection requirements.
- Regular fire and crisis drills
- A comprehensive emergency/crisis plan including evacuation routes
If you ever have questions or concerns about the safety and well-being of your child while under our supervision, please do not hesitate to contact the Immaculate Conception School Administrative Team.
The Archdiocese of Baltimore is committed to providing safe and healthy environments for children and youth. This commitment is expressed in the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s child and youth protection policies, which have been in place since the 1980s. For more information, click here to review the Archdiocese Statement of Policy for the Protection of Children & Youth.