Safety & Security
Our Greatest Priority
Immaculate Conception School has a complete and total commitment to the safety of our students.
Every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of your child while on our campus. The campus is protected by highly trained, armed security personnel during the school day and at special events.
Our safety and security practices include, but are not limited to:
- Secured access controls at every school building entrance
- Key fob access for all external doorways and elementary school classroom wings
- Nearly 100 security surveillance cameras inside and outside the buildings as well as at campus entryways
- Shatter-resistant glass coating on doors and windows
- Visitor management system to electronically screen and track all school visitors and contractors
- VIRTUS training and screening for all personnel and volunteers. VIRTUS is the child protection compliance system of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. For more information, click here to review the Archdiocese Statement of Policy for the Protection of Children & Youth.
- A comprehensive program of emergency/crisis planning and training including fire drills, lockdown drills and evacuation routes
If you ever have questions or concerns about the safety and well-being of your child while under our supervision, please do not hesitate to contact the Immaculate Conception School Administrative Team.