ICS Home School Association
ICS Home School Association – HSA
The ICS Home School Association (ICS HSA) is our parent-teacher organization that provides fundraising and support to the school community. This is accomplished through the planning of fundraisers, social and enrichment programs, events and organizing volunteers. All parents are members of the ICS HSA. If you would like to participate in the ICS HSA, please sign-up HERE and thank you!
Volunteering at ICS
All school volunteers for on campus events and activities and field trip chaperones must complete Virtus Online, the child protection training and compliance program of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. For more information, click HERE.
THE ICS HSA Links for Volunteering, the AoB HSA Manual and more can be found here.
us for The ICS HSA Festival of St. Nicholas! The Christmas Bazaar features a variety of vendors for Christmas gift giving, Santa’s Workshop for the children, plus arts & crafts, raffles and refreshments!
- Santa’s Workshop is a Children’s Only Shopping Event! Volunteers will be available to help your little ones shop.
- Performances by the ICS Band, Choir, and more. This is a wonderful opportunity for extended family to enjoy the Christmas music performed by our Choir and Band!
- Christmas photos with Saint Nicholas are in partnership with the Father O’Neill Council of the Knights of Columbus #4011.
Festival of St. Nicholas Vendor Info – If you are a crafter or vendor and would like to be a part of the Festival of Saint Nicholas, featuring Santa’s Workshop on Saturday December 3, please email Jen Merriken and Carly Su at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Table prices are $35. For one table and $60 for two. This is a fun holiday event which runs from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and all parishioner and school families are welcome to attend. The attached flyer has more details about this wonderful event.
Calling all Volunteers! We need your help. Please sign up HERE to help with the Festival of St. Nicholas.
Holiday Shopping at KARMA! – Visit Karma Fashion Boutique in store or online on Friday, December 2nd, for your holiday shopping needs and a portion of the sales will be given back to ICS! Clothing, jewelry, home décor, gifts and so much more!
It’s easy to participate:
1. Once the icing has dried, the candy is set, take two photos of your masterpiece (front, side, detail, or back
– pick two). Please no photos with children in them, only your creations, for privacy reasons.
2. Email your PHOTOS, NAME, GRADE, ENTRY TITLE, and CATEGORY to email@example.com.
3. Once you have emailed your submission, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not received an email confirmation within 24 hours, please reach out to Cortney Geare, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Contest Details can be found HERE.
– Submitted entries will be accepted from November 28th until December 12th.
– Voting will be open from December 13th until December 18th. Voting ends December 18th, 2022.
E THE DATE! The ICS Middle School Candy Cane Social is Friday, December 16th!
Mark your calendars. The Middle School Candy Cane Social is on Friday, December 16th from 7:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. More details are available HERE! We will also be looking for volunteers for this event and a sign-up genius will be available in next week’s NFTN. Please review with your child the Dress Code Policy outlined in the ICS Handbook. This policy will be strictly enforced at the door.
Used uniforms are available free of charge to ICS families. Donations of used uniforms may always be dropped off at the school office, and Uniform Exchange events are scheduled throughout the school year. For more information on the Uniform Exchange, or to request specific items between events, please contact Uniform Exchange Chairperson, Amy Redondo at email@example.com
2022-2023 ICS HSA Board Members
School Board Liaison
HSA Upcoming Events
Festival of Saint Nick featuring Santa’s Workshop
Mrs. Jennifer Merriken, Mrs. Samantha Zipp Dowd and Ms. Carly Colon – Chairpersons
St. Patrick’s Day and 4th of July Parade Committee
Mrs. Michele Hoover – Chairperson
ICS Cream Booklets
Mrs. Shaneen Fowler and Shannon Koontz – Chairpersons
Homeroom Room Parent Coordinator
Mrs. Beth Waskiewicz – Chairperson
Gingerbread Decorating Contest
Mrs. and Mr. Cortney and Chris Geare – Chairpersons
Candy Cane Social
Ms. Amy Redondo and Shaneen Fowler – Chairpersons
Ms. Amy Redondo – Chairperson
Mrs. Michele Hoover – Chairperson
Easter Egg Hunt
Mrs. Katelein Hall – Chairperson
Eagles on the Green Golf Outing
Mrs. Amy Looze and Ashley Miles – Chairpersons