EFFECTIVE MAY 16, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
CHURCH TO OPEN FOR PRAYER AND RECONCILIATION
Private Prayer in Church
Saturday: 3pm til 6pm | Sunday: 9 am til Noon
Monday through Friday: Noon til 5 pm
Reconciliation (not in the church)
Saturday: 3:30 pm til 5:30 pm | Sunday: 9 am til Noon
Two locations for Reconciliation: Adoration Chapel Doors and the Main Door Entrance to Immaculate Conception School.
- Masks must be worn inside the church and when receiving the sacrament of reconciliation.
- No more than 10 people can be in the church at a time.
- Strict 6 feet physical distancing must be observed.
- Please sit on the designated areas marked with a cross, and only in the pews that are open.
- Please do not congregate while entering and exiting church.
A staff member will be present at all times to monitor the number of persons present and to clean and sanitize after each person exits the pew. Please be mindful of your time if others are waiting to enter.
Those who are symptomatic or who have been exposed to the virus within 14 days are not permitted to enter the church.
All attendees are asked to check their temperature at home before coming to church. Likewise, anyone with a persistent cough or who otherwise does not feel well should not come to church.
Those who are at risk because of an underlying health issue or who are 60 years of age or older are strongly encouraged, for their own health, to avoid the risk of attending public celebrations of the Church until all restrictions have been lifted.