WHAT IS THE ANNUAL FUND?
The Annual Fund – Giving on Your Own Terms is a tax-deductible donation to support ICS and help bridge the gap between tuition and the cost of maintaining our school. Tuition revenues do not cover the entire operating budget of the school. ICS is blessed to have amazing support from its Parish, Home School Association, and Athletic Association, but there are simply so many costs associated with running a school of this size and at this level of excellence that it isn’t always enough.
The Annual Fund is the best way possible for parents, alumni, parishioners, grandparents, faculty, staff, parents of alumni, and friends to help make a financial difference in the daily operations and future of ICS.
WHY DOES ICS NEED AN ANNUAL FUND?
- Annual giving is an essential part of most institutions. In order to continue the success of ICS, the Annual Fund was created to raise unrestricted current-use dollars that will support the operational costs of our school and begin to establish funds to ensure our schools future. It will also act as the seed money needed to establish new grants. Your gift is a vote of confidence for the faculty, staff, board, and volunteers.
WHY IS PARENT PARTICIPATION SO IMPORTANT?
- We strive to achieve a goal of 100% participation from our families in the Annual Fund. For ICS to apply for grants, the potential donors, corporations, and foundations want to know that ICS's families support the school prior to committing their own dollars to us. For that reason, EVERY GIFT COUNTS!
HOW ARE THESE FUNDS USED?
- Gifts to the Annual Fund contribute to the school's operating budget, this includes:
- Retaining and attracting experienced and devoted faculty
- Keeping tuition lower in order for more families to give their children a Catholic education
- Providing resources and advanced curriculum for academic excellence
- Upgrading and maintaining our facilities and equipment
DOES MY GIFT MATTER?
- Yes! Every gift, regardless of size, is important because it shows support for ICS. That is why it is entitled Giving on Your Own Terms. Your gift is an expression of confidence in our school and assists in maintaining the quality and affordability of an Immaculate Conception School education.
- Does your employer match gifts? You may be able to double or triple the size of your gift to the Annual Fund if your employer has a charitable matching gift program. If your company has a matching gift policy, please send in the appropriate form with your contribution and we will take care of the rest.