Admission to ICS is guided by the school's admissions policy and is granted based on a successful process that includes:
Students will be accepted in the following order of priority.
1. Siblings of current students enrolled at ICS who are contributing parishioners of Immaculate Conception Church
2. Contributing parishioners of Immaculate Conception Church for more than one year
3. Siblings of current Catholic students in ICS who are not parishioners
4. Siblings of current non-Catholic students in ICS
5. Contributing parishioners of IC for less than one year
7. Non Catholics
Kindergarten: Brigance Early Childhood Screening
Grade 1: Metropolitan Readiness Test
Grade 2 - 7: Stanford 10
Want to learn more about ICS and see what a great school we have?