Admissions Overview & Policies
- Take a tour of ICS!
- Fill out the online admissions application and submit a $75 application fee.
- For students applying to grades 1-8, have your child's current teacher complete the teacher recommendation form, include copies of recent report card and standardized test scores (if applicable), and copies of birth and baptismal certificates and submit to ICS.
- For students applying to Preschool or Kindergarten, please submit copies of birth and baptismal certificates to ICS.
- Return the forms and application fee to Immaculate Conception School. Although there is a rolling admission policy, it is beneficial to return the forms and fee to the office by December 1st.
- All Kindergarten applicants must be age 5 by September 1st per MD state law.
- Once all required documents are received, you will be contacted with your child's admissions testing date and Eagle-for-a-Day date (grades 3-8 only).
- Admissions testing for incoming Kindergarten students will take place on Saturday, January 7th. The snow make-up date is Saturday, January 21st.
- Admissions testing for incoming students in grades 1-8 will take place on Saturday, January 14th at 8:30 a.m. The snow make-up date is Saturday, January 28th at 8:30 a.m.
- In the event of inclement weather, ICS follows Baltimore County Public Schools regarding any closings or delays.
- Following your child's Eagle-for-a-Day day and admissions testing and upon receipt of a completed admissions application and fee, current school records and teacher recommendation, your child's complete admissions file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Decision letters will be emailed on Feb. 17th. To complete enrollment, return the contract with deposit and register for FACTS. Please note that your contract is not considered complete until these steps are taken. Tuition may be paid monthly, semi-annually or annually.
- Late applicants will be processed within approximately 3-4 weeks of receiving all required paperwork.
Admission to ICS is guided by the school's admissions policy and is granted based on a successful process that includes the following documents: